Sunday, July 11, 2010

Going Going Gone ...

Sontza is going on hiatus and so I need to sell off anything and everything Sontza!!!!!!

I will post try to post pics of what I have left but please ... if there is anything you have ever wanted now is the time to buy. You may not get another chance and everything is ...
HALF OFF!!!!!!!!


That's right ... it's a 50% off sale on all things ... jewellery and textiles!!


So is this what you've always wanted?? Just a few examples of what is available!

Gerber Bracelet ... available in several different wood and stone combinations.
Was $80.00 Now $40.00

Or how about a Crayon Bag for your favorite little one. Available in boy and girl fabrics!!

Was $40.00 Now $20.00


Or perhaps a great medium make up bag for storing all those bit and pieces in your purse. Lots more fabrics available.

Was $10.00 Now $5.00


This is a great small make up bag if you only like to carry a little bit of stuff with you ... I can pack all 6 of my necessary lipsticks in it! Yes, 6!!

Was $8.00 Now $4.00




For any and all inquiries please email me at ... tanya{@} sontza.com

Prices as stated does not include shipping. Once we have finalized your order I will quote shipping costs.

Thanks for shopping!!

Tanya


No comments: