Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Everyone Loves a Sale - Necklaces!!!!!!!

As promised ... pictures of the necklaces that I have available at 40% off!






I had in mind a modern take on pearls when I designed "Calla Lily". There are 2 remaining in the blue pearls with the lighter wood called Sophora.

Calla Lily - $75 Sale price - $45











I know I'm not supposed to play favorites but if anyone were to ask me which one of the neclaces I have designed was my fav. I would have to say "Daisy". So much fun to design and to wear! Only one left and it's done with Jade and Teak.

Daisy - $80 Sale price - $48






This beauty is "Tulip". I have 2 available in this combination of Carnelian and sterling silver.

Tulip - $150 Sale price - $90















This very special necklace is called "Lilac". It has 8 strands of tiny freshwater pearls with Swarovski crystal rounds throughout.


Lilac - $300 Sale price - $180








This is called "Peony" and I have several different options available in this style.

Citrine and Mahogany - $180 Sale price - $108
Crystal Quartz and Cocobolo - $140 Sale price - $84 (sold)
Carnelian and Koa - $180 Sale price - $108
Rose Quartz and Mahogany - $130 Sale price - $78
Jade and Cocobolo - $160 Sale price - $96


If you would like to see a picture of a specific necklace please just let me know and I will send or post it.








If you see anything you like or have any questions for me please contact me at tanya(@)sontza.com and we can chat.

Happy Shopping and thank-you for your support!

Tanya

No comments: