Thursday, July 10, 2008

About Sontza Design Works

Sontza, to me, is the best of all that I am. It is pretty, natural, stylish and fun. It is the fulfillment of a dream to create fun and stylish jewellery that is made of all-natural materials. It is a combination of semi-precious stones, fresh water pearls, sterling silver and hand turned wood beads (made by my very talented father), with the exception of Charmed, I’m Sure.

It is fun and beautiful, high fashion or chilled out...it can be whatever you need it to be. It is a little something to spoil yourself with when no one else is spoiling you. It is the perfect little gift for that oh-so-thoughtful friend. It is a pick-me-up when you need it most. It is those perfect simple pieces that liven up an outfit and makes you feel special just wearing them.