Monday, July 14, 2008

Introducing Charmed, I'm Sure

A seemingly innocent comment can lead to wonderful things happening...as is the case with the inception of Charmed, I'm Sure.

Two girlfriends and I were on our way to a beading class and stopped off for dinner first. We talked about the usual girly-girl things...jewellery, clothing, shoes. My friend Nerida was carrying a gorgeous white leather Coach bag and she commented that she wasn't a really matchy-matchy person, but she would love a little something to go on her bag...a little charm bundle of sorts. I looked at her and said, "Hey, I can make that for you!"

So that is how Charmed, I'm Sure was born. I made a few samples and showed them around, and the response was amazing. "Now why hadn't I thought of this before", I wondered! Everyone loved them and I've been making them ever since.

Of course the perfect little purse charm needs the perfect little package...and that is how the purse box packaging was born. (Another idea from my creative friend Nerida!!) These are available in a variety of papers for a cost of $5.00 each.

Charmed, I'm Sure purse charms are perfect for when you want a little pick-me-up for yourself, or to give as a small gift or an add-on to a larger gift (like that fabulous handbag she's been coveting)!

The price per Purse Charm is $25 plus purse box. Or, charm yourself AND your friends, and get bulk pricing on orders of 10 or more!

Please note that the small pewter charms will not always be the same as the picture, nor will the box. If you have specific requests or a general sense of what sorts of pieces or paper you'd like, please inquire and I will do all I can to suit your needs.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Tanya!!! These are just the cutest things EVER !!! I love them!

love you, too!!
Marisa

Anonymous said...

You never cease to amaze me, my beautiful AND talented friend!! LOVE THEM!!! XOXOXO