Thursday, September 30, 2010

What I did today ...

I thought I would also use this as a forum to show you what other fun things I work on.

So on Sunday we were visiting my husband's sister and her family. As we were about to leave she raced me upstairs to show me something and ask a favor. Her granddaughter is turning 2 in October so her and Grampa bought an Ikea doll bed for her. But the bedding as a little lacking as you can see ... definately lacking in the cute factor!!




So that's where I came in!! Today I spent a couple hours upping the cute factor!! What do you think?


Also made a second matching pillow case! Just because I can ...


I think my monster likes it ...



Yup ... definately comfy!


So that was my fun project for the day. Hope Gramma, Grampa and Nev approve!

Tanya

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Adorable!!! The monster loves it too. It's never wrong to be colour coordinated, after all.